Purpose of ?
It is designed with the main purpose of providing dark fiber connection over high speed satellite in Sahara environment.
Produced in military standards, it provides up to 5 hours working time with its batteries in the case. In addition to offering internet and dark fiber connections at speeds up to 50 Mb, the enclosure is also capable of VPN.
The enclosure can also be used for satellite-independent telephone point, radio relay and broadcast purposes.
Military units; Sahara headquarters to meet the need for basic, encrypted, high-speed communications.
Disaster units; The crisis desks in the disaster area to meet all communication needs. To meet the communication needs of the people in the disaster area.
Homeland security units; for the purpose of communicating the units in the temporary operation area with the center and transmitting images.
TV stations; live broadcasting.
- Internet access up to 50 Mb
- L2 Dark Fiber connection up to 50 Mb
- KA band satellite access
- Telephone connection via satellite
- Relay communication via satellite
- Excellent broadcast capability for three separate FullHD cameras
- Wifi internet and network distribution
- Network distribution with 3 x ethernet output
- 5 hours battery support
- Operation with 220 V
- Manage the entire system from a single interface
** To take advantage of all the features of the device, you should choose the appropriate satellite operator infrastructures.
- Weight: 49 Kg
- Operating temperatures: -10 C to 50 C
- Working environment: Outdoor
- Waterproof: All components ip65
- Mains supply: 220 V power supply
- Transport: two handles for carrying or pulling with wheels
- Providing VPLS / MPLS connection,
- Internet connection,
- Network distribution over Ethernet
- Internet distribution via wifi
- Broadcast from three separate FullHD cameras simultaneously
- Connection with Sip phone to telephone networks
- 25 W radio relay and all radio transmissions via satellite
Inputs and Outputs;
- Ka band satellite terminal,
- 3x Ethernet output,
- Wifi access point,
- 3x HDMI output,
- SIP phone,
- 220 V energy input,
- 25 W radio relay
** All connectors are military type.
- Convenient and simple touch interface…
Technical specifications :
|Model||Flyaway 3000||Flyaway 3100||Flyaway 3200||Flyaway 3300|
|Internet||50 x 9 Mb||50 x 9 Mb||50 x 9 Mb||50 x 9 Mb|
|Dark fiber vpls||available||available||available||available|