What is ManPack?
It is a high-speed satellite terminal that can be carried in a backpack by a staff member. Thanks to this terminal, you can provide a live broadcast, radio communication, telephone connection, VPN network access and internet access in environments where only a backpack is not available.
Purpose of use ?
Designed for outdoor, mobile Tim’s tasks that require high-speed internet and dark fiber.
Considering the ergonomics of carrying on the back, the system is stacked in a carrying case with minimal weight and provides up to 5 hours of operation time with its batteries.
The system offers high bandwidth up to 30 Mb.
Military units; for on-the-go teams’ on-site internet access and encrypted point-to-point voice, data, and video transmission needs.
Disaster units; To provide all kinds of communication needs of the response teams in the disaster area with the internet and housing center on the move.
Internal security units; for the needs of the units in the temporary operation zone, the center and the Internet and the encrypted point-to-point telephone, radio and video transmission.TV stations; For limited live broadcasting or point-to-point high-quality broadcasting over the Internet.
- Up to 20 Mb data connection
- Dark fiber, VPLS, MPLS and internet access
- KA band satellite access
- Ability of radio communication over satellite
- Ability to communicate via satellite
- FullHD broadcast capability
- Wifi internet and network distribution capability
- Network distribution capability with X3 ethernet
- Battery support up to 5 hours
- Operation with 220 V
- Simple interface
- Management with touch screen
** To take advantage of all the features of the device, you should choose the appropriate satellite operator infrastructures.
- Weight: 15 Kg – 25 Kg
- Operating temperatures: -10 C to 50 C
- Working environment: Outdoor
- Battery time: About 5 Hours
- Mains supply: 220 V power supply
- Carrying: Tactical Backpack
- Dark fiber, MPLS and VPLS connection
- Internet connection,
- Network distribution over Ethernet
- Internet distribution via wifi
- Portable on back
- Portable in cabin
- Battery support
- Suitable for outdoor environment.
Inputs and Outputs;
- Satellite cable connector
- 3x Ethernet output,
- Wifi access point,
- 1xHDMI input
- 220 V energy input,
** All connectors in the product are manufactured for outdoor environment, industrial type.
Technical specifications :
|Model||Flyaway 1000||Flyaway 1100||Flyaway 1200||Flyaway 1300|
|Internet||20 Mbx 4 Mb||20 Mbx 4 Mb||20 Mbx 4 Mb||30 Mbx 4 Mb|
|Dark fiber vpls||–||available||available||available|
|Reflector||P 60||P 60||P 60||P 90|