What is ManPack?
It is a high-speed satellite terminal that can be carried in a backpack by a staff member. Thanks to this terminal, you can provide a live broadcast, radio communication, telephone connection, VPN network access and internet access in environments where only a backpack is not available.
Who does it work for?
- Reporters and correspondents of TV channels,
- Disaster management units (AFAD, fire etc.)
- Military units
- Public security units
- Red Crescent and similar organizations
What opportunities does it offer?
- Broadband internet access
- Broadband encrypted network (VPN)
- Radio communication over satellite over places not covered by relay
- Telephone communication via satellite over non-telephone infrastructure
- HD and 4K quality video transfer thanks to broadband access
- Uninterrupted broadband communication with batteries in places without electrical infrastructure
What are the advantages?
- Provides voice, data, video and internet communications in a single bag
- 6-hour operation with batteries
- Supports radio and telephone infrastructures. Enables these devices to operate over satellite
- Works in Europe, Middle East and Africa with wide coverage
- It is lightweight so it can be carried on board in aircraft
- Due to its simple structure, the probability of failure is poor.
Technical specifications :
|MP 1000||MP 1010|
|Weight||14 Kg||14 Kg|
|Antenna Diameter||30 cm||30 cm|
|Output Power||1-3 watt||1-3 watt|
|Bandwidth||30 Mbit / 6 Mbit||25 Mbit / 8 Mbit|
|Working Temperature||0 C – 50 C||0 C – 50 C|
|Work Layers||L2- L7||L2- L7|
|Main Types||EU / US||EU / US|
|Wireless Connection Support||Available||Available|
|Phone Connection Support||Available||Available|
|Battery Capacity||5-6 hours||5-6 hours|
|Access Point Support||Available||Available|
|Satellite Operators||Turksat, Eutelsat(Tooway), Avanti, Yahsat|